Now enrolling for the 2017-2018 dance year! In order to ensure students are placed in the correct classes for their age group and level, registration must be done over the phone. Please give us a call at 512-259-0445 to enroll!
- Ballet/Tap/Jazz (BTJ) Combination – This combination class offers the fundamentals in dance training for our youngest students. The focus of this class is classical ballet training, rhythmic movement, and expression.
- Ballet – Intensive ballet classes are offered for the serious dance student. Ballet teaches grace, balance, coordination, technique, and poise.
- Center Stage Company – A competitive dance team. Center Stage Company offers dancers the ability to compete in 2-3 competitions throughout the year. Enrollment is by audition or instructor approval.
- Dance/Drill Technique – Students will work on dance technique including leaps, turns, and kick technique to help prepare them for dance team tryouts.
- Hip-Hop – Learn the latest dance moves in this high-paced, fun-filled class! Dance to the energetic beat of the best hip-hop hits.
- Jazz – This class focuses on jazz technique including jazz combinations, across the floor work, leaps, and turns.
- Leaps & Turns – Students will concentrate on turning technique and execute turns across the floor and in the center. They will learn a variety of leaps and work to improve their technique.
- Lyrical/Contemporary – Students will learn combinations in the style of lyrical and contemporary dance. These genres pull from the strong technical background of ballet while allowing for more freedom of movement and style.
- Musical Theater – This class combines singing, acting, and dancing. Students learn theater skills through exploration of musicals and plays.
- Pointe – Teaches classical ballet technique on pointe shoes. This class is for our older students who are well advanced in ballet and requires teacher approval.
- Tap – This class teaches the fundamentals of tap dance for beginners and more advanced tap steps and combinations for intermediate/advanced tap dancers.
- Tumble/Pom – Students will learn tumbling skills and work on dancing with precision in drill/pom style dances.
Center Stage Dress Code
1602 S. West Dr. in Leander, TX 78641